Skip to form

Town of Babylon

200 E. Sunrise Hwy, Lindenhurst, NY, 11757, US



Plumbing Application for COMMERCIAL PROPERTY only

  • Plumber’s Liability (ACORD) and Worker's Compensation (Forms C-105.2, U-26.3 or SI-12) insurances must be provided with every application.
    • Liability Insurance must include: the plumbers name and business name, Town of Babylon as additional insured and Town of Babylon as certificate holder.
  • Owner’s Endorsement form, both homeowner’s and plumber’s signatures must be notarized.
  • Survey (if applicable)
  • Copy of Building Permit (if applicable)
    • Building permit (if applicable) must be issued before a plumbing permit application can be filed.
  • Accessory Apartment application must be filed before a plumbing permit can be issued.
  • Riser diagram (if applicable).
  • If filing for HVAC, please provide ductwork sketch, Manuals J, D & S, and EPA license number.
  • If filing for any gas work, please include a gas piping diagram.
  • If filing to turn gas on, please provide a gas piping diagram and deed if recently purchased.
Please check if your application has all of the required documents. The entire application shall be returned if incomplete.
Inspectors available between 8:00am-9:00am & 3:30pm–4:30pm
Vincent Biondo – Senior Plumbing Inspector (631) 957-3021
Duncan Ridge – Plumbing Inspector (631) 957-3037
Desiree Norris – Senior Office Assistant (631) 957-7423
Please check that you agree before continuing.
By continuing I agree that I am willing to complete a digital version of the document(s) and that information about my user session will be stored.
Signature HereClick to Sign

Create Your Signature

Please fill in your name and email and then either draw or type your signature below.


Signature Type

Type Draw Upload Custom
Clear Signature

Signature will be applied to the page. You will have a chance to review after signing.

Check this box to continue


Additional Signatures Required

Liability Insurance (ACORD) Click Here to Upload
Worker's Compensation (Forms C-105.2, U-26.3 or SI-12) Click Here to Upload
Copy of Building Permit or CO Click Here to Upload
Fire Marshal Approved Drawings Click Here to Upload
Survey (if applicable) Click Here to Upload
Building permit or Accessory Apt. Application Number Click Here to Upload